Bawoo Skid Steer Loader owner’s, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogs, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Bawoo Skid Steer Loader V(J)57 Parts Manual [PDF]||21.8kb||Download|
|Bawoo Skid Steer Loader V57 / VJ57 / V67 / VJ67 / V87 / VJ87 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||23kb||Download|
Bawoo Skid Steer Loader Manuals PDF
The firm with the same name, BAWOO, created and released a small loader produced in South Korea. Customers are drawn to the method by its low cost and sophisticated functionality. In addition, it is possible to modify the machine in some ways, making it suitable for nearly any intended function.
This little piece of equipment can support loads of up to 1500 kilos. In all businesses where using heavy equipment is either impracticable or not economically viable, machines of this sort are essential. BAWOO small loader is an efficient tool for doing specific tasks:
- Palletized products loading and unloading;
- Overloading and dumping of non-metallic materials, including sand, crushed stone, expanded clay, and soil;
- Maintenance of engineering communications;
- Ensuring earthmoving and planning activities in low-rise development;
- Landscaping and landscaping;
- Cleaning of snow and construction debris;
- Installation of metal structures: poles, fences.
Two different chassis modifications are available for this manufacturer’s model line of equipment. First, the side turn of machines on pneumatic-wheeled chassis allows them to operate in congested areas and small places. In addition, such machinery doesn’t require specialized transportation to move between building sites inside the municipal boundaries.
The BAWOO micro crawler loader provides maximum tractive effort. Such machinery has greater stability when carrying out heavy work and can handle jobs assigned in off-road situations and on unstable soils.
The boom on BAWOO skid steer loaders is different. This point should always be considered while purchasing because the arrow greatly impacts how well the device works. These manufacturers’ machines are capable of having both a front and radial boom.
- Radial arrow in shape. It is a rotating device with a 360-degree turning circle. The design is perfect for circumstances when you must operate the equipment while it is still. This holds for using polymeric materials, such as concrete and asphalt, excavation, and the reloading of bulk building materials. A boom placed on a turntable may be operated from the operator’s cab.
- The vertical arrow in shape. While loading and unloading activities are being performed, the design is essential since the loader’s working body can only move in the up and down directions. This involves assembling things in stacks, building embankments, loading cars, etc.
In all situations, the client must consider the load capacity of the model they have chosen to prevent an emergency equipment breakdown.