Free Tractor Manuals Online PDF
On TruckManualsHub.com you can find free Tractor Manuals online PDF. These free tractor operations and repair online manuals contain information on your tractor’s operation, lubrication and maintenance. This is comprehensive and essential information intended to help you use your tractor, even if you are inexperienced.
Choose your tractor or combine harvester:
How well your tractor will continue to perform depends mainly on how you operate it. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully read the appropriate tractor maintenance manual and keep it handy to use and maintain it properly and keep the tractor in good condition at all times.
If you need any information or service manual about your tractor, please contact your local dealer or distributor, and include the serial numbers of the tractor itself and its engine.
Do not neglect the tractor operator’s manual to be happy with your tractor.
All components of your tractor have been rigorously tested during an assembly at the factory. However, the operator must carefully check the new tractor himself during the first 25-50 hours of operation, according to the tractor maintenance manual. At the same time, work requiring increased loads should be avoided. When carrying out work requiring increased loads, if unavoidable, drive the tractor in a lower gear than during regular operation and also start the engine at a lower speed.
Tractor Instructional Manual
If the tractor is new, after the first 50 hours of operation, the following maintenance and checks must be carried out following these operation and maintenance manuals:
- Change the engine oil filter and engine oil.
- Transmission oil change.
- Tighten all bolts and nuts, and pay special attention to the steering wheel and steering gear bolts and nuts.
- Checking and adjusting the fan belt.
- Checking the health of the wheels and proper tire pressure.
- Tightening cylinder head bolts and adjusting valve clearances.
- Changing the oil in the crankcase of the differential of the front axle and an all-wheel drive tractor gearbox.
- Cooling water change.
- Cleaning the air filter element.
- Fuel filter cleaning.
- Checking the axial play of the front hub.
- Battery electrolyte check.
- Cleaning the hydraulic oil filter.
This service after 50 hours is a necessary procedure that will keep the tractor in excellent condition, therefore, must be carried out properly according to the service manual.
Improper handling of the tractor can lead to an accident. Read this manual carefully before operating the tractor and fully understand its contents. In particular, the instructions given in the “Safety Precautions” section must be strictly followed.
General Safety Precautions During Operation
- Observe all safety precautions given in these free tractor manuals online PDF when operating the tractor.
- To operate the tractor, wear tight-fitting clothing that does not restrict movement. Do not wear loose jackets, mufflers, ties, scarves, or long-sleeved shirts to avoid being caught in moving parts.
- Always work only when you are in good physical shape, to avoid overwork, you must rest before work.
- Do not allow children or adults who do not have knowledge of the tractor or how to operate it to operate the tractor. Be sure to let the operator read the operating instructions for the tractor.
- Do not allow anyone to ride the tractor, drawbar, or implement while driving or operating the tractor.