Bolens Garden Tractor / Lawn Mower: owner’s, service and maintenance manuals spare parts manuals & catalogs, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Bolens 1053-2 Owners And Maintenance Manual [PDF]||6.4Mb||Download|
|Bolens 1058 / 1060 / 1160 / 1258 / 1261 / 1458 / 1461 / 1658 / 1659 / 1661 / 1662 / 1663 / 1463 Service Manual [PDF]||3.8Mb||Download|
|Bolens 1467 / 1468 / 1664 / 1667 / 1668 / 1668l / 1669 / 1669l / 1858 Service Manual [PDF]||3.8Mb||Download|
|Bolens 16 HP Tractor Parts Manual [PDF]||690.9kb||Download|
|Bolens 600 Series Service Manual [PDF]||878.7kb||Download|
|Bolens 660-688 Lawn Tractor Operator’s Manual [PDF]||2.4Mb||Download|
|Bolens BL100 / BL150 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||2.1Mb||Download|
|Bolens Edger 550 / 551 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||983.2kb||Download|
|Bolens G-14 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||2.6Mb||Download|
|Bolens H-14 / H16 Operating Manual [PDF]||1.7Mb||Download|
|Bolens Husky 600 Owner’s Operation and Maintenance Manual [PDF]||170.1kb||Download|
|Bolens Lawn Tractor Repair Manual [PDF]||2.4Mb||Download|
|Bolens Medium Tube Frame Tractors Sevice and Repair Manual [PDF]||11.4Mb||Download|
|Bolens MTD Lawn Tractor Manual [PDF]||12.7Mb||Download|
|Bolens QS / QT series, 1900 series, QS-16, QT-17, 1966, QT-16 Service Manual [PDF]||3.5Mb||Download|
|Bolens ST100 / 110 / 120 / 140 Suburban Tractor Service Manual [PDF]||3.5Mb||Download|
|Bolens TX1502 (G152) / TX1504 (G154) / TX1704 (G174) Diesel Tractors Operator’s Manual [PDF]||1.1Mb||Download|
Bolens Tractor Manuals PDF
The American company MTD, which has been designing and manufacturing garden equipment for picky clients since 1932, owns the Bolens brand. Every year, European firms enhance their manufacturing processes to maintain the promised levels of product quality.
- The MTD ThorX OHV engines in Bolens lawn mowers are self-propelled petrol versions the manufacturer created. You may pick the equipment of the necessary size and with an ideal working surface between 30 and 50 cm, thanks to a wide variety of types.
- Fuel-powered Bolens trimmers come with two different kinds of cutting tools. The model selection provides a practical choice with a D- or J-shaped handles for various user types. The trimmer’s height can be adjusted thanks to the telescopic construction, and the shoulder strap can be adjusted to lighten the strain during laborious work.
- Cultivators and motor blocks Bolens is a versatile piece of tillage equipment. Despite the large size, the design is well-balanced and simple to use. The walk-behind tractor may be easily turned in any direction thanks to the equipment’s several forward speeds and two backward gears.
- Bolens mini-tractors are highly sought-after by businesses and proprietors of individual farms in the Russian market. Their technical attributes, excellent performance, and wide variety of functional activities are the consequence of combining tried-and-true conventional technologies with technological advances. A pioneer in mass-producing tractors and riders that have dominated the global market for 60 years is Bolens.
Several of Bolens’ earlier tractor types are still in demand among farmers and gardeners even though the company no longer makes any new ones.
Many of the most well-known Bolens tractor models are as follows:
- Compact tractors like the Bolens 1050 were created in the 1960s. It has a 10-horsepower engine and may be used for various activities, including cultivating and plowing.
- A more powerful tractor from the 1970s is called the Bolens G14. It may be utilized for larger work and has a 14-horsepower engine.
- A small Japanese tractor from the 1980s is called the Bolens H1502. It may be utilized for various activities on the farm or in the garden and has a 15-horsepower diesel engine.
- A 16-horsepower tractor from the 1970s is called the Bolens QT-16. It has a hydraulic system and may be utilized for various jobs in the garden or on a farm.
- A 17 HP diesel engine powers the tiny Japanese tractor Bolens H1704. It may be used for various jobs, including gardening, cultivating, and plowing.
- The lawnmower Bolens BL110 has a 25cc gasoline engine. It has a lightweight body and is suitable for cutting compact lawns.
- With a 160cc petrol engine, the Bolens BL160 lawnmower is more powerful. Moreover, it may be used to cut larger lawns since it has a two-blade mowing mechanism.
- The walk-behind tractor Bolens BL410 has a 31 cc gasoline engine. It may be used to cultivate the earth in gardens or vegetable plots since it has six cultivator blades.
- With a 140cc petrol engine, the Bolens BL425 walk-behind tractor is more potent. It may plow bigger tracts of land and has eight cultivator blades.
In addition, Bolens produces a variety of types of garden tools, such as walk-behind tractors, garden tractors, cultivators, and lawnmowers. The company’s products, which are great for farming tiny plots of land, are renowned for their high levels of dependability and longevity.