FENDT tractors & combines workshop service manuals PDF, parts catalogs, wiring diagrams, fault codes free download
FENDT Workshop Service Manuals Free Download
Fendt 916 – 930 Vario Operating Manual
FENDT 916 Vario Operating Manual
FENDT 920 Vario Operating Manual
FENDT 924 Vario Operating Manual
FENDT 926 Vario Operating Manual
FENDT 926 VARIO Service Manual
FENDT 930 Vario Operating Manual
Fendt 939 Vario SCR ROMANA Operating Manual
Fendt 6300 Service Manual
Fendt Favorit 900 Workshop Manual
Fendt Instrukcja Obslugi Ciagniki 816 818 822 824 Favorit
Fendt Vario 700, 800, and 900 Series SmarTrax™ MD Installation Manual
Fendt Vario 936 service manual 2of4
Fendt Vario 936 service manual 3of4
Fendt Vario 936 service manual 4of4
Fendt Xylon 524 Service Manual
FENDT Spare Parts Catalog
FENDT – Replacement Parts
Fendt 920 Spare Parts Catalog
Fendt 936 Spare Parts Catalog
Fendt 6300 Spare Parts Catalog
Fendt 8300-8350 Spare Parts Catalog
Fendt GFV09 Service Parts Guides
Fendt Xylon 524 Spare Parts Catalog
Fendt ZFParts eBook Achsverschleissteile In
FENDT Fault Codes PDF
FendtVario tractors – fault code tables (lists of DTCs for Farmer 400, Favorit 700, Favorit 900, FENDT 700 Vario, FENDT 800 Vario FENDT 900 Vario, FENDT 300 Vario (COM III), FENDT 400 Vario (COM III), FENDT 700 Vario (COM III), FENDT 800 Vario (COM III), FENDT 900 Vario (COM III)).
AGCO GmbH is a German manufacturer of agricultural machinery. Headquartered in Marktoberdorf, Germany.
Activities of FENDT
AGCO corporation belongs to the world’s largest producer and supplier of tractors and agricultural machinery. In the general range of AGCO there are tractors, harvesters, harvesting and sowing machines, fertilizer spreaders and tillage equipment. In sales, the corporation cooperates with a strong dealer network of this area – it is more than 3000 independent dealers, outlets, and license holders in more than 140 countries.
Fendt belongs to AGCO.
The Fendt Quality Management System was certified by the accredited organization TUV for the first time in 1995. Since then, all complaints in accordance with the stringent requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001 have been continuously monitored through an annual external audit system. In order to be sure of the constant compliance with the requirements of the standard, in addition to the external audit, an internal audit is conducted throughout the year.
- When the Fendt brothers and their father, Johann Georg, began to make tractors in one of the smithies, they did not even know about the big changes that tractor technologies will have to pass in this century. The direction was definitely from the very beginning: New technical solutions, economy and reliability should convince customers. So in 1930 there was the first European small tractor with 6 hp, with a hinged plow and a mower independent of the running gear.
For the first time small and medium-sized peasant farms could afford to replace a horse. His name was the program: Fendt-Dieselrow. The firm Xaver Fendt & Co. in 1937 on December 31 was entered in the register of trading firms in Kempten.
- In 1938 the 1000th tractor “Dieselross”, type F 18 with 16 hp was produced. With the Dieselstrass tractor F 22 in 1938, Fendt introduced a number of distinctive tractor features of the 50’s: a two-cylinder engine, a radiator and a gearbox with 4 high-speed gears.
In 1942, the restriction on diesel fuel and the ban on the use of diesel tractors led to the development of tractors with a power of 25 hp, with a gas generator running on wood fuel.
- After the Second World War, the enterprise began to grow rapidly under the guidance of the brothers Hermann, Xaver and Paul Fendt.
In 1952, Dieselstrass F 12 L with a capacity of 12 hp was introduced, which since 1953 entered the mass serial production. In 1953, the market appeared self-propelled chassis Fendt capacity of 12 hp. with the ability to mount guns in four locations, he in 1959 received the highest recognition of DLG for the ingenious “Einmann (one person)” system, where one person could independently perform all the processes. Favorit 1, promising in shape and technical equipment, such as an engine -40 hp and a multi-speed soft-speed gearbox, was produced in 1958.
- 1961 – 100,000th Fendt, “Farmer 2” with a capacity of 30 hp, was completed. Particularly successfully developed self-propelled chassis, a mechanized system from sowing to harvesting, to date they have sold 60,000 pieces.
- A new segment of the market was opened in 1976, presented by a large tractor Favorit to 150 hp.
- In 1980, Fendt introduced the Farmer 300 series tractor on the market, with a technical innovation like 40 km / h and a rubberized cab, made an important contribution to the success of the market in recent years.
- “Who sees better can work better”; on this principle in 1984, Fendt produced a 380 GTA tractor – an original tractor without a motor hood. Its secret is a brilliant concept with an engine located under the floor of the body.
- 1985 – Fendt became the market leader in Germany for the first time. In 1987, the series 200 is produced from 70 to 75 hp. characterized by high-tech technologies of compact tractors. This tractor is used as a standard or special tractor in fruit growing and grapes cultivation.
- 1993: The 800 series are the first large tractors in the world with a Turboshift transmission (gearbox with the possibility of changing the gear ratio without a power flow break), with hydropneumatic shock absorption of the front axle and cab, and a speed of 50 km / h. High-performance machine: Favorit 824 with 230 hp
- Favorit 500 Series C (95 to 140 hp) – introduced in 1994 – integrates such distinctive features as 50 km / h, amortization and Turboshift in the middle class; clients and a wide range of specialists were delighted.
The promising system vehicle Xylon (110 to 140 hp) comes out in 1995. A universally applied machine in agriculture, landscape care and utilities.
- 1996: Vario 926 with 260 hp, the world’s first large tractor with Vario infinitely variable transmission from Fendt. Revolution in the production of gearboxes.
- In 1997, as the leading brand of high technology and quality, Fendt became part of the world-wide active AGCO concern. Fendt in 1997 with a series of Favorit presents the program – Vario from 170 to 260 hp with stepless drive technology. 1997: Introduction of a new generation of tractors Farmer 300 C from 75 to 95 hp.
- With the introduction of the new Vario Favorit 700 series with a capacity of 140 and 160 hp, in 1998 Fendt again introduced a new evaluation criteria for the future. Innovative service system – Fendt-Variotronic, receives international recognition. 1998: Model 380 GTA-Turbo with 95 p.s. and 370 GTA with 75 hp. Is the original free-sight tractor.
- 1998: the first combine harvester Fendt
- 1999: Under the advertising motto “Vario 2000″ Fendt presents its Vario range 11 types, from 86 to 286 hp: Farmer 400 Vario, Favorit 700 Vario and Favorit 900 Vario
- 2001: New in the Fendt program – 300 C, from 75 to 100 hp.
- 2002: Fendt extends its production program: Farmer 200 V / P, from 65 to 94 hp, 800 Vario TMS, from 168 to 195 hp, 900 Vario TMS, from 198 to 310 hp, the lineup Combines Fendt C-series, balers and balers Fendt
- 2005: the exhibition “Agritechnica” is held under the sign of 936 Vario with a power of 360 hp. with a maximum speed of 60 km / h, as well as a new 312 Vario. Tractor Dieselross turns 75 years old.
- 2006: five new Vario models are presented, totaling 21 new models ranging from 95 to 360 hp.
- 2007: Fendt presented at the Agritechnica exhibition a design study of a high-performance TRISIX vehicle. In addition, there was also a presentation of a tractor operating on rapeseed oil and a new front loader Fendt CARGO.
- 2008: at the open day in Vadenbrunn, Fendt introduced 11 new models of combine harvesters, including a rotary combine with a capacity of 459 hp. with the largest rotor in the industry.
- 2009: at the SIMA exhibition in Paris, for the first time, new specialized Fendt tractors were introduced: the 200 Vario V / F / P range with stepless drive.
- At the Agritechnica exhibition, Fendt introduced the 200 Vario, the new 800 Vario, the newly developed Variotronic electronics concept, and the Fendt Hybrid hybrid harvester.
- This year, we also celebrated the release of the 100,000th Vario gearbox, as well as the complete completion of the entire production line of the Vario family. The anniversary was held under the motto “until today – 100 000 Vario, and now – 100% Vario“.
FENDT model lineup
FENDT 936 Vario
FENDT XYLON 520
FENDT XYLON 522
FENDT XYLON 524
FENDT 936 Vario
FENDT Farmer 270 V / VA
FENDT Farmer 270 VA wide
FENDT Farmer 270VA wide / high
FENDT Farmer 280 PA
FENDT Farmer 280 PA wide
FENDT Farmer 280 SA
FENDT Farmer 280 VA narrow
FENDT Farmer 280 PA wide
FENDT Farmer 280 VA wide
FENDT Farmer 280 VA wide / high
FENDT Farmer 307 C
FENDT Farmer 308 C
FENDT Farmer 308 Turbo
FENDT Farmer 309 C
FENDT Farmer 309 Turbo
FENDT Farmer 310 Turbo
FENDT Farmer 311
FENDT Farmer 312 Turbo
FENDT Farmer 409
FENDT Farmer 410
FENDT Farmer 411
FENDT Favorit 711 Vario
FENDT Favorit 712 Vario
FENDT XYLON 522
FENDT Favorit 714 Vario
FENDT Favorit 716 Vario
FENDT Favorit 816 Turbo
FENDT Favorit 818 Turbo
FENDT Favorit 822 Turbo
FENDT Favorit 824 Turbo
FENDT Favorit 916 Vario
FENDT Favorit 920 Vario
FENDT Favorit 924 Vario
FENDT Favorit 926 Vario
Mini tractors FENDT
FENDT Farmer 250 S / SA
FENDT Farmer 250V / VA
FENDT Farmer 260 S / SA
FENDT Farmer 260 V / VA
FENDT Farmer 260 VA wide