Kioti Tractors: owner’s, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogues, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Kioti 4A200T Workshop Manual [PDF]||2Mb||Download|
|Kioti CH20, CK20J, CK20H, CK20HJ Workshop Manual [PDF]||2.5Mb||Download|
|Kioti CK25, CK30, CK35 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||12.1Mb||Download|
|Kioti CK35 Series Compact Loader Operator’s Manual [PDF]||3Mb||Download|
|Kioti CS2220H / CS2520H(S) Tractor Operator Manual [PDF]||17.4Mb||Download|
|Kioti CS2610 Operator Manual [PDF]||15.2Mb||Download|
|Kioti Daedong EX35, EX40, EX45, EX50, EX35C, EX40C, EX45C, EX50C Tractor Operator’s Manual [PDF]||23.6Mb||Download|
|Kioti DAEDONG RX Series (RX7320) Installation Instructions Manual [PDF]||1.1Mb||Download|
|Kioti DK 802, DK 902 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||5.6Mb||Download|
|Kioti DK Series (DK 651, DK 751, DK 801, DK 901) Owner’s Manual [PDF]||5.5Mb||Download|
|Kioti DK35, DK40, DK450L Owner’s Manual [PDF]||4.6Mb||Download|
|Kioti DK35SE / DK40SE / DK45SE / DK50SE Service Manual – Steering System [PDF]||7.7Mb||Download|
|Kioti DK4210(C)HSE, DK4710(C)HSE, DK5310(C)HSE, DK6010(C)HSE Owner’s Manual [PDF]||22.2Mb||Download|
|Kioti DK45 / DK50 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||1.7Mb||Download|
|Kioti DK4810, DK5810, DK5310, DK5810 HS Operator’s Manual [PDF]||14.5Mb||Download|
|Kioti DK6010 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||31.9Mb||Download|
|Kioti DS3510 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||41.5Mb||Download|
|Kioti DS4110, DS4510, DS4110HS, DS4510HS Owner’s Manual [PDF]||27.7Mb||Download|
|Kioti EX35, EX40, EX45, EX50 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||9.9Mb||Download|
|Kioti KL135 User Manual [PDF]||5Mb||Download|
|Kioti KL155 Manual [PDF]||3.9Mb||Download|
|Kioti KL701, RX7320 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||5Mb||Download|
|Kioti L3503, LK45 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||9.2Mb||Download|
|Kioti LX500L Owner’s Manual [PDF]||14.2Mb||Download|
|Kioti MEC 2230SW Owner’s Manual [PDF]||14.8Mb||Download|
|Kioti NX4510 / NX5010 / NX5510 / NX6010 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||44.2Mb||Download|
|Kioti PX1002 / PX7520 / PX9020 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||51.2Mb||Download|
|Kioti RX6010C Owner’s Manual [PDF]||21.8Mb||Download|
|Kioti RX6030 / RX7030 / RX8030 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||38.7Mb||Download|
|Kioti Tractor LK3054XS Workshop Manual [PDF]||2.8Mb||Download|
|Kioti UD25-A0008A, UD25-A0009A, 1600XDR-2, K92400-EU, K92400-LA, K92400SW, XS2000, 1600XDR-4, K92440-EU, K92440-LA, K92440SW Installation Instructions Manual [PDF]||1Mb||Download|
|Kioti US Installation Instructions Manual [PDF]||5Mb||Download|
Kioti Tractor Manuals PDF
The Kioti tractor, made in Korea, combines dependability, durability, and useful features perfectly. Modern production methods are used in the assembly of all units.
Agriculture, territory cleaning, construction, and loading and unloading are only a few of the many uses for Korean aggregates. In addition, mini tractors such as the Kioti are able to handle a variety of jobs.
An in-depth description of this method:
- The power output of the devices is between 22 and 100 horsepower;
- Originating in South Korea country;
- A reliable hydraulic system with a power takeoff shaft on a machine with a standard category hitch;
- Roomy, climate-controlled workspace that’s suitable for use year-round;
- Units are compact, allowing them to function on a minimum area.
Replacement components are readily available, making it easy to fix broken machinery.
The Kioti SK22 Tractor
The design is sturdy, efficient, flexible, manageable, low-maintenance, and pleasant. There is both air conditioning and heating in the cabin. The height of the steering column is adjustable. The hydraulic assist makes operating the tractor simple.
The Kioti SK22 minitractor can handle tasks including hauling cargo, farming, cleaning the environment, clearing buildings and roads, and moving and storing items. Various attachments allow for such a wide variety of capabilities.
- Water-cooled diesel 3C100LWB engine producing 22 horsepower;
- Water-cooled 20-liter fuel tank;
- Mechanical 6+2-speed gearbox.
The specifications for this unit are as follows:
- Four-wheel drive (4WD)
- Power takeoff (PTO) speed of 540 rpm
- Height of 31 cm
- Front and rear track widths of 91 and 112 centimeters, respectively
- Total unit weight of 890 kilograms
Farm Tractor Kioti SK35
The model has a smooth-running, low-vibration engine, a manual transmission with many gear ratios, power steering, and a tilt-and-telescoping steering column.
To complete strenuous fieldwork, sturdy deep treads on the tires are necessary. Grass tires enable the tractor to be used on soft surfaces like the football field and the lawn without damaging them.
A two-speed PTO and an 800-kilogram-load linkage make it possible to pull a wide range of trailers and canopies, including those made in Poland and China.
Particulars for the tech-savvy:
- Electric starter with a safe start;
- Fuel tank: 30 gallons;
- Gearbox: mechanical (4 + 4 * 2);
- PTO: 540/1000 rpm;
- Top speeds: 22.9 km/h in forward and 20.1 km/h in reverse;
- Wheelbase: 168 centimeters;
- Turning radius: 2.9 meters;
- Unit weight: 1,380 kg
Kioti EX40 Tractor
This model is a fully functional global machine that can function between -20 and +40 degrees Celsius. For the tractor to function in cooler weather, a starting preheater must be installed.
Particulars for the tech-savvy:
- The diesel engine is a four-cylinder 4A200LWM producing 41 horsepower; the gearbox is a mechanical 24 by 24; the PTO speed is 540 revolutions per minute;
- Capable of carrying up to 1334 kilos;
- Weight is 1955 kilograms, the track width is 1248/1290-1490 millimeters, and ground clearance is 375 millimeters.
Kioti DK551C Tractor
A highly effective and efficient motor is tucked away inside this little powerhouse. Features a pleasant cabin outfitted with railings and a hatch, easily accessible control units, and a movable seat secured by a safety belt.
Kioti 551 Tractor Characteristics
- Due to the hydraulic booster, the tractor is simple to operate;
- The unit’s output is raised thanks to the electronic-hydraulic control and locking of the rear differential;
- The twelve-speed synchronized gearbox makes it simple to find the optimal working tempo;
- The two power takeoff shafts are used for utility and agricultural purposes;
The cab and a lever near the hitch are used to operate the attachments;
Both front and rear counterweights contribute to the unit’s steadiness;
Removal of the hood and shields allows for simple access to the engine for maintenance and inspection;
Even in extremely dusty environments, you may continue working thanks to the centrifugal filter. Filters and the engine itself benefit from its presence, lasting longer.
Particulars for the tech-savvy:
- It has a 54-horsepower, 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, 4A220TLXB engine; It has a forced liquid cooling system.
- Fuel capacity is 68 liters;
- Maximum forward and reverse speeds of 30.5 and 24.8 kilometers per hour, respectively;
- a wheelbase of 192 centimeters; a ground clearance of 47 centimeters;
- And a turning radius of 2.92 meters is all specifications of this vehicle.
- The gearbox is a mechanical 12 by 12 ratio; the PTO rotates at 540 and 1000 revolutions per minute.
- With a total of 2360 kg, the unit is quite heavy.
The reputation of Korean tractors abroad has been well-established for quite some time. However, the RTM-160 tractor developed in Russia is especially noteworthy because of its high performance and durability.