Gleaner Combines: owner’s, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogues, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Gleaner 2014 Quick Reference Guide [PDF]||428.7kb||Download|
|Gleaner 3300 COMMAND Series Combines Brochure [PDF]||1.3Mb||Download|
|Gleaner A66 / A76 Rotary Combine Service Manual [PDF]||3.4Mb||Download|
|Gleaner Crop 2015 Reference Manual [PDF]||355.2kb||Download|
|Gleaner Header Settings Guide DynaFlex & Command Series [PDF]||2.2Mb||Download|
|Gleaner R66 / R76 Rotary Combine Service Manual [PDF]||3.6Mb||Download|
|Gleaner Rotary Combines Spare Parts Catalog [PDF]||1.5Mb||Download|
|Gleaner S-Series Spare Parts Catalog [PDF]||5.6Mb||Download|
|Gleaner S67 / S68 / S96, S77 / S78 / S97, S88 / S98 Models Quick Reference Guide [PDF]||816.9kb||Download|
|Gleaner S7 Series Combines Brochure [PDF]||2.5Mb||Download|
|Gleaner S8 Series Combines 2015 And Headers Brochure [PDF]||3.2Mb||Download|
|Gleaner S8 Series Combines Brochure [PDF]||4.5Mb||Download|
|Gleaner S9 Series Transverse Vs Axial Combines 2016 Competitive Comparison [PDF]||398.2kb||Download|
|Gleanercare Brochure [PDF]||2.8Mb||Download|
Gleaner Combine Manuals PDF
Gleaner’s S8 and S9 grain harvesting combines feature the first and only transverse-rotor threshing and separating technique in the world. An angled conveyor collects bread mass from the coda platform and delivers it to a second conveyor, which dishes it out to the rotor. It is then scooped up by the beater using the rotor’s beaches, wrapped, sipped, and flung to the left of the combine using a lobed thirty. Rubberized rollers are wiped clean by the airflow after being thrown through the rotor’s housing by two camshafts.
Specialists at Gleaner point out the following benefits of their grain harvesting combines:
- There is a sizable power cushion, with a gap of 23–56 kW (or 33–49 kW in equivalents) between the maximum and nominal capabilities.
- The optimum weight distribution, accessibility to maintenance and repair, and reduction in noise and vibration in the cab are all afforded by placing the engines towards the back of the combines.
- When delivering bread mass to the ground, the supply continues in the same direction, which degrades threshing quality.
- Everything around the rotor is threshed and separated.
- The cleaning of the grain pile consists of two phases: pre-air stream cleaning and cleaning using sieves.
- When compared to similar models, the John Deere S 680 combine stands out because of its higher performance when the screw is unloaded, smaller size, and larger bunker capacity than its competitors.
- Power loss and soil compaction are also reduced since combines are lighter than comparable models.