Grillo Walking Tractors owner’s, service and maintenance manuals, tech specs, spare parts manuals & catalogs, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Grillo 2500 / 3500 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||4.2Mb||Download|
|Grillo 4 BIS / 7 BISD Use And Maintenance [PDF]||2.2Mb||Download|
|Grillo CL 75 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||6.1Mb||Download|
|Grillo CL62 – CL62M Operator’s Manual [PDF]||3.8Mb||Download|
|Grillo CLIMBER 10 AWD 22 – AWD 27 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||8.5Mb||Download|
|Grillo CLIMBER 7.13 – 7.18 – 7.22 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||15.4Mb||Download|
|Grillo Dumper 406 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||8.8Mb||Download|
|Grillo FD 220 R Operator’s Manual [PDF]||8.1Mb||Download|
|Grillo FD 2200 TS stage V Operator’s Manual [PDF]||10.4Mb||Download|
|Grillo FD 280 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||2.4Mb||Download|
|Grillo FD450 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||10.9Mb||Download|
|Grillo FX27 Zero turning Operator’s Manual [PDF]||6.4Mb||Download|
|Grillo G Z2 – G Z3 Operator’s Manual and Spare Parts List [PDF]||3.3Mb||Download|
|Grillo G108-G110 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||10.3Mb||Download|
|Grillo G131 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||10Mb||Download|
|Grillo G45 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||3.3Mb||Download|
|Grillo G55 Spare Parts Manual [PDF]||1.8Mb||Download|
|Grillo G85-D / G107D Operator’s Manual [PDF]||6.2Mb||Download|
|Grillo GF1 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||1.4Mb||Download|
|Grillo GF3 – GF3 DF Operator’s Manual [PDF]||4.2Mb||Download|
|Grillo GH7 – GH9 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||9Mb||Download|
|Grillo MD22 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||7.5Mb||Download|
|Grillo Rolly Parts Diagrams Manual [PDF]||1.7Mb||Download|
|Grillo TRIMMER HWT 550 TILT Operator’s Manual [PDF]||2.7Mb||Download|
Grillo Tractor Manuals PDF
In 1953, the Italian company Grillo (it was then called Officine Pinza) designed its first walk-behind tractor. An individual feature of this compact two-wheeled tractor was the ability to perform several types of work. In addition, the revolutionary idea of Grillo to separate the power unit from the working part made it possible to open up new possibilities for using a small agricultural unit to solve a wide range of tasks.
Thus, using various attachments, it became possible not only to plow but also to cultivate, transport goods, water gardens, and perform other necessary work.
Here are some of the most popular Grillo two-wheel tractors:
- Grillo G45 – This model of motoblock is specially designed for processing heavy soil. The cutters rotate against the movement of the motoblock, which increases the adhesion of the wheels to the soil and facilitates the control of the motoblock.
- Grillo Princess 9 MR – Grillo cultivators are equipped with a Japanese Subaru EX17 professional class engine with a 6 hp power for high-quality work on various soil types.
- Grillo G52 – Lightweight compact model G52 belongs to the class of semi-professional moto-blocks – it is no longer a moto-cultivator, but still not a professional moto-block. The motoblock is equipped with a professional gearbox. It can work with attachments for soil cultivation, equipment for mowing and winter attachment. Motoblock G52 will be a profitable purchase for owners of territories who need a year-round multifunctional machine at a low price to work on small sites.
- Grillo G 131 – The motoblock is equipped with a reliable Lombardini 3LD/510 diesel engine with a power of 12.2 hp. The advantages of a diesel engine are: high torque at low speeds, the absence of an ignition system sensitive to moisture and a high resource when working in difficult conditions, as well as lower fuel consumption compared to gasoline engines – only 1.9 liters per hour of full-fledged work under load.
- Grillo G55 – The compact G55 model with excellent ergonomics is indispensable for the improvement of small, hard-to-reach areas for large equipment. Thanks to a wide range of attachments, the motor block can be used all year round. In addition, this model has a reverse-action clutch, which guarantees high safety for both the operator and others: when the clutch is released, the engine runs, but the walk-behind tractor and attachments are turned off. When the clutch handle is pressed, the walk-behind tractor and attachments are activated.
- G 52 – Powerful and economical. The motoblock is equipped with a reliable Japanese Subaru-Robin EX17 engine with a power of 6 hp. A modern compact engine allows you to spend only 1.5 liters of gasoline per hour of full-fledged work. All motors are specially selected and further tested to ensure Grillo’s high standards.
- Grillo G85, G85D – Powerful walk-behind tractor G85 (G85D) can be equipped with the widest range of attachments – both towed and driven by a power take-off shaft. Combining versatility and a high level of ergonomics, this model is the ideal solution for work on areas up to several hectares. Motoblock G85 is a full-fledged representative of the class of professional motoblocks.
- Grillo G107D – Universal diesel motoblock G107D is a professional machine designed for intensive year-round territory maintenance. The advantages of a diesel engine: high torque at low revs, lack of an ignition system sensitive to moisture, lower fuel consumption compared to a gasoline engine, allow you to work in difficult conditions, which is important for the commercial use of the machine. In addition, adjustable ergonomic handles, lockable differential, reverse function – all this creates the most comfortable working conditions for the operator with high productivity.