Avant Mini Loaders owner’s, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogs, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Avant 200 Series Parts List [PDF]||460.5kb||Download|
|Avant 218 / 220 2013 Operator’s & Maintenance Manual [PDF]||699.5kb||Download|
|Avant 420 / 423 2018 Operator’s & Maintenance Manual [PDF]||2.3Mb||Download|
|Avant 500 Series Parts List [PDF]||980.8kb||Download|
|Avant 514 / 520+ / 523+ / 528+ / 530+ / 513 Operator’s & Maintenance Manual [PDF]||1.2Mb||Download|
|Avant 525 LPG 2012 Operator’s & Maintenance Manual [PDF]||1.8Mb||Download|
|Avant 600 Series Parts List [PDF]||738kb||Download|
|Avant 630 / 635 2008 Operator’s & Maintenance Manual [PDF]||1.7Mb||Download|
|Avant 630 / 635 / 640 Operator’s & Maintenance Manual [PDF]||1.7Mb||Download|
|Avant 745 / 750 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||4.3Mb||Download|
|Avant 755i / 760i 2020 Operator’s & Maintenance Manual [PDF]||10.3Mb||Download|
|Avant 860i 2020 Operator’s & Maintenance Manual [PDF]||9.2Mb||Download|
|Avant e5 2018 Operator’s & Maintenance Manual [PDF]||6.6Mb||Download|
|Avant Loaders and attachments [PDF]||7.8Mb||Download|
Avant Mini Loader Manuals PDF
Avant Tecno Oy is a Finnish company that produces small machinery for the building, road, housing, community services, and green building sectors. The corporate office is in Yulchervi, Finland.
The main activity of Avant is the production of mini-tractors, mini-loaders, mini-dump trucks, and their associated attachments.
The business has been in business since 1991 and is currently a pioneer in manufacturing machinery up to 2000 kg. Supplies are provided to Australia, Eastern countries, and Western America.
Leguan Lifts Oy, a manufacturer of lifts, is part of the Avant Tecno Oy business.
Skid steer loaders are available in more than ten different models from Avant, each with a different capacity, size, and other features that let you choose the best one for a given job. Let’s take a closer look at a few models:
- The Avant 220 is the company’s smallest skid steer loader. It may be used in limited spaces and narrow aisles because of its 350 kg load capacity and 960 mm width.
- The 350 kg load capacity and 895 mm breadth of the Avant 225 compact skid steer loader make it ideal for small jobs.
- The Avant 420 is a medium-sized micro loader with a 750 kg load capacity and a 1200 mm width.
- A tiny loader called the Avant 528 has an 1100 kg load capacity and a 1300 mm breadth.
- A small, medium-sized loader is the Avant 530. Its breadth is 1300 mm, and its load capacity is 1100 kg. For use on medium-sized building sites, this model is appropriate.
- The Avant 635 model, with a load capacity of 1400 kg and a width of 1450 mm, can be employed on medium to large building sites.
- With a payload capacity of 1600 kg and a breadth of 1500 mm, the Avant 640 is a sizable skid steer loader that can be employed for difficult work on sizable building projects.
- With a payload capacity of 1400 kg and a breadth of 1600 mm, the Avant 745 is an even bigger compact loader that may be employed for difficult work on sizable building sites.
- One of the biggest Avant skid steer loaders is the 760i. Its width is 1600 mm, and its load capacity is 1500 kg. Therefore, large construction sites can make use of this approach.
- The Avant 850 has a load capacity of 1800 kg and a breadth of 1700 mm and is Avant’s largest skid steer loader. For working at heights, this model has a telescopic boom as well.
Moreover, Avant provides models with high-clearance skid steers for rocky terrain, telescopic boom models for working at heights, and other models with various features to satisfy various construction site requirements.
The quick attachment change system, which enables quick and simple switching between various tools and attachments like buckets, shovels, etc., is something that all Avant skid steer models include.