Kenworth C500 owner’s, operators, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogues, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Kenworth C500 Body Builder Manual 2012 [PDF]||18.7Mb||Download|
|Kenworth C500 Technical Specifications & Brochure [PDF]||1.6Mb||Download|
|Kenworth C500 [PDF]||875.3kb||Download|
|Kenworth C500T Brochure [PDF]||762.1kb||Download|
Kenworth C500 – is a unique chassis for work in quarries, logging, and construction sites where particularly high payloads, undercarriage strength, and ruggedness in harsh operating conditions are required.
The chassis of this series have a bonnet layout and a high-mounted cab and have been produced for quite a long time without major external changes. The gross weights of vehicles with wheel arrangements 6×4, 6×6, 8×4, and 8×6 are from 23.6 to 59 tons, and the masses of towed road trains are from 36.3 to 158.8 tons. Wheelbase (between the axles and centers of the rear bogies) – from 5080 to 7620 millimeters.
The cab of the Kenworth C500 is reinforced with corrugated iron sheets to withstand harsh operating conditions. Access to the motor is convenient – the side walls of the hood open like butterfly wings. Also, the cabin is equipped with a variety of handles and racks for easy access to any place in the cabin.
The straight increased strength spar Kenworth C500 allows it to be used in different versions. A manual or automatic transmission is capable of pumping up to 600 horsepower out of an engine. Kenworth has various radiator modifications to cool such engines.
The Kenworth C500’s cab is reinforced to withstand harsh environments, and the cab’s air suspension cushions off-road riding. Optionally, the hood can be sheathed in metal.
The ability to work hard does not mean depriving the driver of comfort. Despite what is happening around the car, inside, the driver feels calm and comfortable. Control levers are located absolutely conveniently. The instrument panel allows you to monitor the entire load on the car, and the beautiful interior provides a comfortable workplace.
Main technical specifications of Kenworth C500:
- Three sizes of a radiator, with adjustable cooling you need 1200, 1430, and 1520 sq. inches
- Engine size from 10 to 16 liters
- Engines up to 600 horsepower for any gross train weight
- Single or double air purification system: two-stage for highly polluted air
- Fuller and Meritor manual transmission; Allison and Clark automatic transmission
- Transfer case, additional gearbox, power take-off optional
- front axle set back for optimal wheel turning and weight distribution
- 64″ dampers for a smooth ride
- Tire sizes up to 18.00-25 or Tire sizes up to 18.00-25, or 24R21 sand tires.
- Wheelbase adjustable in one inch
- Three frame beam sizes to suit length and weight requirements
- Extended front frame
- Sloped hood for better driver visibility
- Bonnet trim metal optional