SunBear Skid Steer Loaders: owner’s, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogues, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|SunBear DL165 Skid Steer Loader Owner’s and Operator’s Manual [PDF]||10.5Mb||Download|
|SunBear DL165 Skid Steer Loader Spare Parts Manual [PDF]||46.1Mb||Download|
|SunBear DL185 Skid Steer Loader B-Series Parts Manual [PDF]||37.5Mb||Download|
Sunbear skid steer loader manuals PDF
The Sunbear DL165 skid steer loader is a multi-use device that excels at quickly switching between different attachments.
Many different jobs may be accomplished with this tiny loader. They are used in industrial operations, utilities, road construction, and agricultural activities.
The Sunbear DL165 compact loader is dependable, powerful, and, most significantly, it is affordable.
The Korean company DAE SHIN is where the skid steer loader is put together. This brand’s tiny front loader excavator will be a great purchase because it offers a lot of benefits, including:
- A mechanism for leveling buckets. The mechanism prevents the weight from spilling out and falling out when lifting the bucket. It just raises in a vertical position and does not require the driver’s involvement.
- Control system using a “Master Switch.” The greatest features of these two forms of controls are integrated into one joystick and lever control. In addition, because each corner is separately controlled, turning requires less room and time.
- Pedal for the gas. Not all of these vehicles have an accelerator pedal; levers are often used to regulate the engine speed. While saving gasoline, the pedal makes control simpler.
- Sunbear 1000 kg micro loader weight capacity. The bucket’s tipping load is 2000 kg. In other words, the loader can effortlessly raise a whole pallet of bricks to its highest point (3.9 m along the edge of the bucket).
- A 60-horsepower diesel engine on the DaeShin Sunbear skid steer loader enables it to go up to 13.2 km/h.
- The operator’s cabin satisfies global ROPS & FOPS safety and size criteria. Has a dashboard, a heater, illumination inside, and a cigarette lighter.