Kalmar Forklifts, Reachstackers, Wheel Loader Workshop Manuals, Spare Parts Catalog, Error Codes List PDF free download
- Kalmar DRF 400-450 Transmission Fault Codes List
- Kalmar DRF 400-450 Engine Fault Codes List
- Kalmar Forklift Fault Codes List
Kalmar Forklifts Workshop Manuals download
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Kalmar DRF KDU Training Presentation [PPT]||250.5kb||Download|
|Contmaster 45 Tons Technical Information Container Handler [PDF]||405.3kb||Download|
|Kalmar ContChamp Onderhoud DRD-GB DRD-S technical handbook [PDF]||8.7Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DCD90-180 Technical Handbook [PDF]||11.4Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DCE 90–180, DCE 70-32E3–70-35E4 2006 Workshop Manual [PDF]||51.4Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DCE90-180, diesel forklift – technical information [PDF]||747.2kb||Download|
|Kalmar DCF360-450CSG Toplift container handlers 36 – 45 tons [PDF]||1017.7kb||Download|
|Kalmar DCG90-180Lift trucks 9 – 18 tones [PDF]||726.9kb||Download|
|Kalmar DNG3196 [PDF]||679.3kb||Download|
|Kalmar DRD 420 Schematic [PDF]||1.1Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DRD-S Technical Handbook [PDF]||8.7Mb||Download|
|KALMAR DRF 400-450 Maintenance Manual [PDF]||16.7Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DRF 400-450 Workshop Manual [PDF]||26.5Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DRF 400–450 Error Codes List [PDF]||5.6Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DRF400-450C Reachstackers de 40 – 45 tonedalas [PDF]||680.8kb||Download|
|Kalmar DRF420-450L Technical brochure [PDF]||4.3Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DRF450 Workshop Manual [PDF]||29.3Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DRT450 Reach Stacker Spec [PDF]||3.8Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DRT450 VDRT02 / 02GB Reachstackers Workshop Manual [PDF]||39.3Mb||Download|
|Kalmar Drt450 [PDF]||906.9kb||Download|
|Kalmar montacargas DCE 90–180, DCE 70-32E3–70-35E Workshop Manual [PDF]||51.4Mb||Download|
|Kalmar ReachStackers 42-45 t [PDF]||635.4kb||Download|
|Kalmar Rs045xx Drf450 Service Manual [PDF]||18Mb||Download|
|Kalmar RT240 Handler 6pp Web [PDF]||407.2kb||Download|
|Kalmar RT240 Technical Brochure [PDF]||1.8Mb||Download|
|Reach Stackers Kalmar [PDF]||1.2Mb||Download|
Kalmar Forklifts Spare Parts Catalogs download
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Kalmar DC 9-16 Spare Parts Catalogue [PDF]||17.3Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DCD 200-300 Parts Manual [PDF]||15.4Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DCD250 Spare Parts Catalogue [PDF]||15.4Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DRD 420-450 Spare Parts Catalogue [PDF]||35Mb||Download|
|Kalmar DRS4527–S5 Spare Parts List [PDF]||8.9Mb||Download|
|Kalmar Items [PDF]||455.1kb||Download|
|Kalmar R70 spare parts book [PDF]||8.6Mb||Download|
|KALMAR R70-60, 70, 80 Spare Parts Catalogue [PDF]||8.6Mb||Download|
|Kalmar reach stacker parts [PDF]||455.1kb||Download|
|LISTA PARTS CATALAGUE DRS 4527 KALMAR [PDF]||8.9Mb||Download|
Kalmar Industries AB is a Swedish manufacturer of machinery for loading and unloading.
The history of the formation and development of Kalmar, a well-known manufacturer of loading equipment, has already crossed a century-old frontier.
Kalmar has manufacturing plants in Sweden, Finland, the Netherlands, Malaysia, China and the United States, more than 10 own equipment sales companies and over 150 dealers in all parts of the globe.
1921 – State Aircraft Factory was established in Helsinki (later to be renamed Valmet Ltd.)
1940 – the creation of the first timber truck company
1949 – the first loader in Sweden
1953 – the first port crane
1955 – the creation of the first center of after-sales customer support
1959 – sale of the first loader to a sawmill located in Austria
1960 – the first side-loader and container loader were created
1973 – company name changed to Kalmar
1985 – Series production of reachstackers
1997 – the company focuses on the development of new container and heavy loaders, as well as terminal tractors
2007 – Kalmar becomes part of Cargotec holding.
As of today, the company’s line of equipment is represented by:
- bridge cranes
- log loaders
- front and forklift trucks
- reachstackers (container loaders)
- tractors, including terminal
Kalmar reachstackers are designed to handle small and medium sized containers. They are able to handle containers and trailers, as well as to perform loading and unloading work in an industrial environment.
Kalmar forklifts are machines with a load capacity from 5 to 52 tons. They are suitable for work in the port, in mining enterprises, in the woodworking industry, in the production of building materials, in the automotive industry.
The lineup of Kalmar
- Machines with a carrying capacity of 5–9 tons. They are equipped with hydrostatic transmissions, electric, gas or diesel engines, optionally equipped with three types of cabs.
- Equipment for working with loads of 9-18 tons. The machines are equipped with a hydraulic system, sensitive to the load, and a special double-rod device for the safe lifting of steel coils.
- Equipment with a carrying capacity of 20–50 tons. Machines with the function of fast lifting of loads, disk brakes with oil cooling and hydrodynamic transmission.
- The Kalmar loaders of the Ro-Ro series with a lifting capacity of 28 and 33 tons. A new generation of equipment that is more compact and sensitive to control than other models of the brand.
- Container handlers with a load capacity of 36–45 tons. Used for lifting and storing loaded containers. Model DCF360CSG is designed to work with four containers, models DCF410CSG and DCF450CSG are able to simultaneously move five containers.
The Kalmar loader is a machine designed for lifting heavy loads in demanding conditions. The models are equipped with Volvo and Cummins engines, as well as an electronic control system, with the help of which the operator controls the operation of the forklift truck, changes the speed of lifting and lowering the load, performs diagnostics of the equipment.