Kenworth T170 owner’s, operators, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogues, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
- Kenworth T270/T370 Service, Operator’s and Maintenance Manuals PDF
- Kenworth C500 Operator’s and Maintenance Manuals PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Kenworth T170 Body Builder Manual 2017 and Later with Current EPA Compliant Engines [PDF]||29.5Mb||Download|
|Kenworth T170 Body Builders Manual 2011 [PDF]||7.5Mb||Download|
|Kenworth T170 Operator’s Manual [PDF]||8.9Mb||Download|
The Kenworth T170 is the latest and greatest in the company’s long line of dependable, high-quality trucks. A wide variety of Kenworth T170 “bonnet truck” configurations are offered to purchasers. In addition, buyers may rest easy knowing that a network of Kenworth service centers supports the T170.
The maximum GCW for a Kenworth T170 is 19,500 pounds, and the truck has a 4×2 layout. Kenworth DayLiteTM doors with right mirror, power door lock, power passenger window, power driver window (optional), hydraulic brake, low chassis with 19.5″ wheels. PACCAR PX-6 engine output varies from 300 to 600 horsepower. Clients may choose between a manual or automatic gearbox. The PACCAR PX-6 6.7-liter engine provides enough power and is covered by a two-year, unlimited-mile guarantee.
Front and center on the hood of the brand-new Kenworth T170 is a painted metal bumper in a neutral gray color. It’s a precaution that can save your life. The new Metton gratings are sturdy and resistant to wear and tear. Removing the new sheet composite hood to get to the engine is no need. New halogen headlights are 30% brighter and last three times as long as traditional optical bulbs.
The Kenworth T170’s cabin is well-equipped with modern conveniences such as a high-quality instrument cluster, a telescopic tilt steering wheel, a desk with two twelve-volt connections for a computer or printer, corner windows, and an electronic module. All of these things are available as add-ons.
The Kenworth T170 is a newer series of medium trucks that borrows features from the K360 seventh-class and the K260 sixth-class cabovers to create a hybrid diesel-electric powertrain.
Kenworth T170’s main features
- PACCAR PX-6 engine with the highest power
- Liquid level sensors – coolant, oil, glass washer fluid. The reservoirs for these fluids are located together and are easy to control.
- The hood opens 90 degrees for full access to the engine compartment.
- 20-degree sloping hood, Daylite® doors provide excellent visibility behind the wheel
- Daylite doors with a right-hand small mirror
- Electric lock with keyless opening optional
- Right window power lift (left window optional)
- Telescopic tilt handlebar
- workstation with two twelve-volt ports, storage space for computer or files
- Aluminum and fiberglass cab Huck
- Allison and Eaton transmission
- Rear glass, corner glass, or no glass at all