Kenworth T440 owner’s, operators, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogues, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
- Kenworth T300 Operator’s and Maintenance Manuals PDF
- Kenworth T2000 Operator’s and Maintenance Manuals PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Kenworth T440 Body Builder Manual 2010 [PDF]||5.7Mb||Download|
Kenworth T440 Manuals PDF
Kenworth T440 is a vehicle with a new aerodynamic sloping bonnet that increases the driver’s field of vision while driving. Standard equipment includes a three-piece aerodynamic bumper, Kenworth’s signature grille, and superior halogen headlamps. The xenon headlights and longitudinal bumper may be switched out for aluminum or steel.
The Kenworth T440 is equipped with an instrument panel, a broad panel for adjusting the body position control, and the high-quality multiplex engine-to-driver baffle standard in all Class 8 vehicles.
The Kenworth T440 comes with a built-in DIC as standard equipment. An optionally installed longer cab is offered for the utmost driver convenience, increasing the space available by six inches in length and five inches in height. In addition, the T440 is available with an optional Kenworth AeroCab sleeper that fits inside a 38-inch cab. The factory may order and include two drawbridges and power take-off.
Kenworth T440 Features
- gross vehicle weight from 15 tons (33,000 pounds) to 30 tons (68,000 pounds);
- standard PACCAR PX-8 engine;
- optional Cummins ISL engine;
- load on the front axle from 5 tons to 10 tons;
- rear axle load from 9.5 tons single and up to 21 tons double;
- sloping hood for better visibility;
- automatic or manual transmission;
- Rear glass, corner glass or no glass at all;
- Extended cab without sleeper optional.