Kenworth T800 owner’s, operators, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogues, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
- Kenworth T680 Service, Operator’s and Maintenance Manuals PDF
- Kenworth T440 Operator’s and Maintenance Manuals PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Kenworth T800 2020 Data Book [PDF]||4.7Mb||Download|
|Kenworth T800 Brochure [PDF]||6.7Mb||Download|
|Kenworth T800 Diesel Engine Paccar Mx13 [PDF]||2.4Mb||Download|
|Kenworth T800 Electrical Connections – Harn – Cab PWR Feed [PDF]||38.6kb||Download|
|Kenworth T800 Heavy Duty Body Builder Manual 2012 [PDF]||18.9Mb||Download|
|Kenworth T800 / 680 Service Manual – Electrical System [PDF]||3.7Mb||Download|
Kenworth T800 Manuals PDF
The Kenworth T800 is one of the best multi-purpose trucks today. Whether it’s a long-haul truck with a luxurious 86-inch air-conditioned sleeper cab, an off-road tractor, or a simple day truck for small loads, this versatility, along with legendary reliability and a high resale value, is highly valued by buyers.
This vehicle has excellent maneuverability thanks to the front axle shifted back. It is perfect for the pickup and delivery of cargo for regional transportation. The durability under harsh operating conditions is worth mentioning, which distinguishes dump trucks, cranes, and heavy vehicles. A wide range of weight-saving options makes the T800 the ideal truck for bulk or commercial applications.
Kenworth T800 is designed for driver comfort. Whether you drive yourself or hire drivers, you will appreciate the quiet cabin and interior quality. The Kenworth T800’s 64-inch front spring, air suspension, and cab/sleeper suspension delivers an exceptionally smooth ride.
The T800, like all Kenworth machines, is easy to maintain. Many users claim that the T800 has the lowest maintenance cost of any truck on the market. Combined with its versatility, reliability, and high resale value, the T800 is a good investment.
Kenworth T800 Features:
- Three sizes of the radiator, with adjustable cooling as you require: 1200, 1430, and 1520 sq. inches;
- Engine size from 10 to 16 liters;
- Engines up to 600 horsepower for any gross vehicle weight;
- the distance from the front of the bumper to the rear wall of the cab is possible at 112 inches and 121 inches;
- front axle 12,000 to 22,000 pounds;
- rear axle from 21,000 single to 70,000 pounds triple;
- the forward axis shifted back provides an optimum turn of a wheel and distribution of weight;
- 64″ tapered springs for a smooth ride;
- Wheelbase adjustable in one inch;
- Seven frame beam sizes to suit length and weight requirements;
- Sloped hood for a better view of the driver;
- Straight traditional hood – optional;
- Aerodynamic design for fuel economy;
- Sleeping cabin optional;
- The Kenworth T800 offers a variety of options to suit the needs of the driver in the sleeping cab:
- air-conditioned sleeping cabin (86-inch);
- AERODYNE cab (62″ or 72″);
- FlatTop cab (38-in., 62-in., or 72-in.);
- modular cab FlatTop (42″ or 60″);
- AERODYNE modular cabin (60 inches).