Changlin Loaders owner’s, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogs, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Changlin 937H Tech Spec [PDF]||47.4kb||Download|
|Changlin 957H Operator’s and Maintenance Manual [PDF]||1.5Mb||Download|
|Changlin PY165H Motor Grader Technical Specifications [PDF]||146.2kb||Download|
|Changlin PY190H Parts Manual & Catalogue [PDF]||5.3Mb||Download|
|Changlin WZ30-25 Backhoe Loader Technical Specifications [PDF]||164.1kb||Download|
|Changlin ZL30H Parts Manual [PDF]||24.5Mb||Download|
|Changlin ZL30H Technical Specifications [PDF]||159.6kb||Download|
|Changlin ZL50G-6 Wheel Loader Technical Specifications [PDF]||1.4Mb||Download|
|Changlin ZL50H Operation Manual [PDF]||4Mb||Download|
|Changlin ZL50H Technical Specifications [PDF]||6.3Mb||Download|
|Changlin ZL60H Wheel Loader Technical Specifications [PDF]||148.7kb||Download|
Changlin loader manuals PDF
Since 1961, the Chinese company Changlin Company Limited has been a player in the global market for construction equipment. The company’s product offerings include wheel loaders, mining tools, loader cranes, backhoe loaders, motor graders, concrete mixer trucks, and other equipment in demand on construction sites. Using the accomplishments and technology of both Komatsu and Hyundai enterprises, the firm runs as a joint venture.
The firm makes front-end loaders, self-propelled earthmoving machines with a vast, broad bucket in the front portion that can pick up enormous quantities of material from piles or flat surfaces and move them around a construction site or into a vehicle body.
Construction, governmental, agricultural, mining, and road activities benefit from the efficient usage of Changlin loaders.
The following tasks need the use of a machine: handling cargo (capturing, loading, moving, and unloading); processing soil layers (sandy-clay soil layers); transferring bulk materials across a building site; and hauling loads and equipment.
Units made by Changlin utilize CUMMINS diesel engines in the 6BT5.9-C and 6CTAA8.3 versions and engines made by other Chinese manufacturers. The machines are 4-stroke in design, and they can feature a turbocharging system, liquid cooling, and a cold start system. As a result, diesel engines are dependable, easily maintained, and cost-effective (they use roughly 200 g of fuel per kWh).
The most popular Changlin loader models are:
- The lifting capacities of the Changlin 948 and Changlin 958 loaders are 4 and 5 tons, respectively. It is powered by a Cummins engine that satisfies EVRO 3 specifications. Comfortable cab, combined hydraulic cylinder seals, emergency steering control system, upgraded liquid cooling units, servo-driven gearbox.
- The Changlin SXM610 wheel loader is utilized for projects with a few buildings. Suitable for loads up to 1 t. Units and mechanisms are accessible for repair with ease.
- The Changlin ZL30H unit has a 3-ton load capacity and is the most popular choice for construction work. If the maintenance needs are addressed, basic, dependable, and maneuverable equipment can function efficiently for many years. A low turning radius is provided by hydraulic swivel systems and swivel assemblies on semi-frames, which are useful in congested urban settings.
- The Changlin ZL40H can empty the bucket to a height of 2.8 m and has a load capacity of 4 tons—adaptable semi-frames with a tight turning radius. Two forward and one backward torque transmission modes are available with the four-element, two-phase torque converter transmission system.
- Changlin’s five-ton loader upgrades, the ZL50H, ZL50E-5, ZL50G-6, and ZL50G-7, have a contemporary design and a cozy control cabin. The installed power plant, transmission, and hydraulic system units vary between the versions. A Chinese-made hydraulic main pump, a three-speed gearbox, and a Cummins engine are all used in the 50H product. The Changlin 50G-6 unit is outfitted with a CAT power plant, a ZF Technologies torque converter, and a gearbox.
- From 2001 to 2011, Changlin ZL60H’s lifting capacity of up to 6 tons. Direct fuel injection and turbocharged air in a diesel engine. A three-element, one-level torque converter, made by ZF, is employed in the transmission system to give four front and three rear driving modes without a power interruption.
- A practical, high-performance equipment for heavy-duty earthmoving for colossal building projects is the Changlin ZL75H. With a hydraulic system for choosing the direction of movement and a rapid change unit for the actuating equipment, they are built on robust swivel semi-frames. Units and mechanisms are accessible for repair with ease.