More than 60 Sinotruk Howo Trucks Sinotruck Howo Spare Parts Catalogs, Workshop & Service Manuals PDF, Electrical Wiring Diagrams, Fault Codes free download!
Sinotruk Howo Service Manuals PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Howo Informações Técnicas Sinotruk [XLSX]||1.6Mb||Download|
|Treinamento Básico HOWO 380 [PPT]||2.5Mb||Download|
|Apostila CBCU HOWO [PDF]||427.5kb||Download|
|Engine Manual HOWO WD615 rus [PDF]||3Mb||Download|
|Howo SCR Tenneco. Manual [PDF]||2Mb||Download|
|Howo SCR Tenneco. Service Manual [PDF]||6.2Mb||Download|
|HOWO Series Truck Operator’s Manual [PDF]||7.5Mb||Download|
|HOWO WD615 diesel electric fuel injection system handbook-rus [PDF]||40.5Mb||Download|
|Howo WD615 Series Euro 2 Diesel Engine Operation and Maintenance Manual [PDF]||11.7Mb||Download|
|HOWO. Engine D12 Euro III. Repair manual [PDF]||13.8Mb||Download|
|HOWO. Engine WD615 Euro2 Repair Instructions [PDF]||37Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo 150 Mining Truck Technical Specifications [PDF]||2.4Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo 371 6×4 Dump Truck Specifications [PDF]||142.8kb||Download|
|Sinotruk HOWO 371HP 6×4 Concrete Mixer 10 Cubic Meter [PDF]||666.4kb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo 420HP 6×4 Tractor Truck Technical Specifications [PDF]||167.2kb||Download|
|SINOTRUK HOWO 4×2 TRACTOR TRUCKS Technical Specifications [PDF]||57kb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo 8×4 Dump Truck Technical Specifications [PDF]||2.4Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo C7H 6×4 Tipper Truck Technical Specifications [PDF]||2Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Dump Truck / Camion Benne 6×4 Technical Specifications [PDF]||1.1Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Electrical Wiring Diagrams [PDF]||948.9kb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Fast manual kpp01 [PDF]||8.3Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Fast manual kpp02 [PDF]||14.7Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Honan Mixer Truck ZZ1255N4146C1 Technical Specifications [PDF]||34.1kb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Operators Manual Tipping Gears [PDF]||876.7kb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo PRD Mac Drill Technical Specifications [PDF]||1.4Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Series Vehicle Drive’s Manual 4th Version [PDF]||8.9Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Service Manual [PDF]||64.4Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Sitrak C7H 64350 Compactor Technical Specifications [PDF]||675.3kb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo strong quality 6X6 military truck Technical Specifications [PDF]||1.8Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo T7H Technical Specifications [PDF]||3.9Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Transmission Fast 12JS160T, 12JS180T, 12JS200T Service Manual [PDF]||8.3Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Trucks Operation and Maintenance Manual [PDF]||5.4Mb||Download|
Sinotruk Howo Spare Parts Catalogs PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|HOWO engine parts [PDF]||4.5Mb||Download|
|Howo Trucks Parts Catalog New 2005 – 2007 [PDF]||4.2Mb||Download|
|HOWO WD615 2008 Parts Catalogue [PDF]||33.7Mb||Download|
|Howo WD615 Diesel Engine Parts Catalogue [PDF]||4.7Mb||Download|
|Parts HOWO 72 series [PDF]||4.2Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo Parts 2005-2007 [PDF]||4.2Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk HOWO Parts Catalogue 2005-2007 [PDF]||4.2Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk HOWO Truck Parts Catalogue [PDF]||3.6Mb||Download|
|Sinotruk Howo WD615 2008 Parts Catalog [PDF]||33.7Mb||Download|
|WD615 Diesel Engine Parts Catalogue EURO II series [PDF]||4.7Mb||Download|
Sinotruk Howo Fault Codes PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Diagnostic Trouble Codes for Sinotruk HOWO Engines (PDF) [PDF]||127.7kb||Download|
|Diagnostic Trouble Codes for Sinotruk HOWO Engines [PDF]||120.1kb||Download|
|Howo trucks Fault Codes list – Table of diagnostic flashing codes for faults of the fuel pump system of Common Rail Diesel engine (PDF) [PDF]||263.9kb||Download|
|HOWO. Engine D12 Euro III. Repair manual-150-201 [PDF]||2.7Mb||Download|
|Table of diagnostic flashing codes for faults of the fuel pump system of Common Rail Diesel engine [PDF]||194.6kb||Download|
Howo Sinotruk trucks
Howo Sinotruk is a series of heavy-duty trucks from the Chinese manufacturer SinoTruk Limited, which is part of the large auto concern CNHTC. The brand’s products are distinguished by a reliable design and modern design. SinoTruk Limited equipment is sold not only in China but also in other countries.
In 2001, SinoTruk Limited carried out several measures to introduce advanced technologies, which allowed the brand’s trucks to reach a fundamentally new level. The Chinese manufacturer borrowed some of the technology from European companies. So, the cab for Howo Sinotruk was almost completely copied from Volvo and MAN trucks. The car was adapted to the maximum loads and improved the level of operating comfort. As a result, a very interesting series appeared, which is not inferior to European competitors in terms of characteristics but has a more affordable price.
Modifications of Howo Sinotruk
The Howo Sinotruk series is represented by a huge number of models. The most common versions:
- Howo Sinotruk A7 (2008) is a 4×2, 6×2, 6×4, and 8×4 wheel formula series. It includes tractors, flatbed vehicles, dump trucks, and mixers with a gross weight of 18 to 41 tons. Used units: D10 (266-280 hp) and D12 (380-440 hp);
- Howo Sinotruk T5G (2008) is a series of 4×2, 6×2, 6×4, and 8×4 trucks with a gross weight of 12 to 31 tons. It is completed with a cab made by analogy with the MAN TGA cab. The following engines are used for the series: MC05 and MC07 (140-340 hp);
- Howo Sinotruk V7G (2011) is a family of trucks with a 4×2, 6×2, 6×4, and 8×4 wheel scheme. The total weight of the models is 18-41 tons. For the series, units MC07 and MC11 (320-440 hp) are used;
- Howo Sinotruk concrete mixer truck (2007) – version with 6×4 wheel formula, D10.34 unit (340 hp), and load capacity up to 20 tons.
- Howo Sinotruk 6 to 4 (2007) is a dump truck with a load capacity of up to 20 tons. The unit D10.34 (340 hp) is used;
- Howo Sinotruk 8 by 4 (2007) is a dump truck with a load capacity of 30 tons. Equipped with a D10.38 motor (380 hp);
- Howo Sinotruk 6 to 4 (2007) – a tractor with a WD615.95 engine (375 hp) and a load capacity of 42 tons;
- Howo Sinotruk EXPO (2007) – a flatbed truck with a maximum load capacity of 20 tons and a wheel arrangement of 6 to 4. It is equipped with a WD 615 unit (336 hp);
- Howo Sinotruk EXPO 4 x 2 (2007) is a dump truck carrying up to 10 tons of cargo. The model is equipped with a WD 615 engine (336 hp);
- Howo Sinotruk 4 to 2 (2007) – a truck tractor with a WD615.95 engine (375 hp). Maximum load capacity – 42 tons.
Specifications of Howo Sinotruk
The characteristics of Howo Sinotruk depend on the modification and may vary significantly.
Overall dimensions (dump trucks with a wheel formula 6 by 4/8 by 4):
- length – 8614/10800 mm;
- width – 2496/2496 mm;
- height – 3386/3400 mm;
- ground clearance – 298/298 mm.
The total mass of the Howo Sinotrak series, depending on the model, can vary from 18 to 50 tons. The average fuel consumption for most versions lies in the range of 30-38 l / 100 km. Dump trucks are equipped with durable bodies with a lifting height of up to 50 degrees.
Howo Sinotruk engine
The line of power plants for Howo Sinotruk includes several modifications:
- Engine series Howo D10 (China). The engines have the same layout and are an inline 4-stroke turbocharged “six” with a Common Rail system and liquid cooling. Modifications differ in nominal power (from 266 to 380 hp) and maximum torque (from 1190 to 1560 Nm). Working volume – 9.726 l, environmental class – Euro-4 (for all models);
- Engine series Howo D12 (China). In terms of design features, they are almost a complete copy of the D10 series motors, but they are more powerful (from 380 to 440 hp);
- motors of the WD 615 series (China). Inline 6-cylinder diesels have direct fuel injection, liquid cooling and turbocharging. For Howo Sinotruk models, units with a displacement of 9.726 liters and power from 336 to 375 hp are used;
- Engine MC05, MC07 and MC11 (China). These engines were developed relatively recently using MAN technology. Power plants are analogues of European engines and are not inferior to them in terms of reliability. The engines meet Euro-4 requirements and are distinguished by increased environmental friendliness and efficiency. The power range of the MC05, MC07 and MC11 units is from 140 to 440 hp.
Models of the Howo Sinotruk family are built according to a similar scheme. A spar-type frame made of durable steel is used as a skeleton. The frame serves as the basis for the installation of the main units and elements.
In front, a dependent suspension with semi-elliptical springs, hydraulic shock absorbers, and a transverse stabilizer is used. At the rear, a balancing system with jet rods and semi-elliptical springs is used. The suspension is able to withstand increased loads.
Most versions of Howo Sinotruk are equipped with a reliable 9-speed non-synchronized manual transmission (8 speeds forward, 1-speed reverse), complemented by a 420mm single plate clutch. Leading for all modifications are the rear wheels (there is an interaxle and inner wheel differential lock).
In the initial version, Howo Sinotruk trucks boast a 2-circuit brake system with ABS function and drum elements “in a circle.”
The series has several cab options with the following features:
- electric drive for tipping (facilitates access to service elements);
- climate control or air conditioning;
- adjustable steering column with hydraulic booster;
- seat heating;
- powerful heating system;
- driver’s seat settings;
The cabin of Howo Sinotruk has a number of features. Among all Chinese trucks, this series has the largest windshield that meets European safety standards. For the driver, special 2-lock seat belts with improved characteristics are provided. The ergonomics of the cabin is made at the highest level.
The cab itself was designed by Chinese developers by analogy with European models. The 4-point floating suspension dampens vibrations in the cabin, regardless of the type of road surface. Under any circumstance, the cabin of Howo Sinotruk remains stable. For models over 290 hp, It is planned to install an air conditioner with a heater. Sleeper versions allow you to freely accommodate and relax after a long trip.
Howo Sinotruk can be equipped with a wear-resistant body with different volume options with side or rear dumping. The tank is heated by gases from the exhaust, allowing you to work at sub-zero temperatures.