OM Forklift owner’s, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogs, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|OM CTX 16 1.6 Ton Battery Operated Stacker Technical Manual [PDF]||3.8Mb||Download|
|OM Electronic Equipment for Lift Trucks EU 3 / 12 – EU 3 / 15 – EU 3 / 17.5 – EU 15 – EU 17.5 Manual [PDF]||3.5Mb||Download|
|OM FASE 25-28-30 Operator’s and Maintenance Manual [PDF]||7.9Mb||Download|
|OM Forklift Workshop Manual for K 25 Engine XG 25 / 30 [PDF]||7.6Mb||Download|
|OM Pimespo Forklift Workshop Manual for Series 4016 XE 12 / 15 / 18 and Series 4017 XE 15 / 18 [PDF]||22.3Mb||Download|
|OM Pimespo Thesi 13-16-20-25 Spare Parts Manual [PDF]||9.6Mb||Download|
|OM TLX 20 Technical Specifications [PDF]||4.5Mb||Download|
|OM Voltas 1.5-2.0T Battery Operated Forklift Truck Technical Specifications [PDF]||1.3Mb||Download|
|OM Voltas 1.5T-4.0T Forklift Technical Manual [PDF]||1.4Mb||Download|
|OM XD 30 3.0 Ton Diesel Forklift Technical Manual [PDF]||4.7Mb||Download|
|OM XE 20-3W Technical Specifications [PDF]||4.8Mb||Download|
|OM XE 35 Technical Specifications [PDF]||4.6Mb||Download|
|OM XE15 / 18 / 20 Operator’s and Maintenance Manual [PDF]||6.4Mb||Download|
|OM XE20 2Ton Capacity Electric Forklift Technical Specifications [PDF]||11.4Mb||Download|
|OM XT50 Technical Specifications [PDF]||4.5Mb||Download|
|OM XW 12Li 1.2Ton Walkie Pallet Truck Technical Specifications [PDF]||911.4kb||Download|
OM Forklift Manuals PDF
Material handling equipment and replacement parts are OM Pimespo’s primary areas of expertise. The oldest Italian manufacturing business, OM Pimespo, which was established in 1899 due to the union of Grondona Comi & C and Miani Silvestri & C, may be traced back to the period of the technological creation of Europe. As a result, the expansion of OM has significantly impacted Italy’s economy. The Lainate neighborhood of Milan is where OM Pimespo’s headquarters are situated.
OM Carrelli Elevatori S.p.A., the company that owns the OM Pimespo trademark, is currently a subsidiary of the German holding company KION Group AG, which brings together the world’s top material handling equipment producers. A different business, OM Pimespo, is focused solely on warehousing equipment.
Officine Meccaniche (OM), which produced rail vehicles like locomotives, freight and passenger cars, railcars, and locomotives, was the company that preceded OM Pimespo.
The OM brand, under which vehicles were first produced, was registered in 1917.
OM joined FIAT in 1933, and in 1937 it started manufacturing specialized equipment and agricultural gear. During the war, forklift usage by American soldiers was studied, and in 1951, OM introduced the first internal combustion engine forklift to the market. While this happened, the company’s Milan division had already started making forklifts with internal combustion engines and electric motors.
Models K41 and K51, the first OM loaders, were made in a three-wheel configuration with an electric motor and a tiller that a pedestrian could handle. Whereas the K51 employed hydraulics, the K41 used mechanics for the lift.
On the back of a brand-new facility established in Luzzara, Pimespo truck manufacturer began operations in 1961. A facility in Bari was established in 1970, and in 1977 its output capacity was increased.
The OM brand gradually exited the truck and bus business and, in 1992, established itself as a stand-alone company for manufacturing forklifts.
Since the middle of the 1990s, OM has been manufacturing forklifts with its power supply system, an asynchronous motor, and a specific kind of inverter that generates three-phase electricity.
Still, Linde and OM combined to form the KION Group AG holding in 2006. Industrial (forklift) trucks and warehouse automation equipment are the KION Group’s primary goods. KION Group created a joint venture in Jiangsu Province (PRC) in 2009 to manufacture Baoli loaders, and in 2011 the company started working with the Indian engineering firm Voltas.
A facility in Pune was constructed in 2019 with a production capacity of 10,000 vehicles per year, and OM goods started to be sold to the Indian market in 2017. The expertise of Italian designers and engineers, knowledge of the Indian market, and the trust built up over a century of history make OM the finest standards in the world.
OM Pimespo’s product line comprises diesel and electric forklifts, stackers, battery-powered pallet trucks, tow trucks, and reach trucks.
Diesel forklifts represent the following models:
- DVX806/1006/1206/1612 8.0/10.0/12.0/16.0-ton payload with BS III (Euro 3 equivalent) engine (4 and 6 cylinders) and Powershift constant mesh gearbox ;
- DVX506 AT with a payload of 5 tons, with an automatic transmission and an upgraded CEV Stage IV engine;
- DVX506 FC – forklift with a lifting capacity of 5 tons, with a hydraulic clutch; DVX30 KAT is a 3-ton loader with automatic transmission and an Indigenous BS III engine.
- DVX30 KAT is a 3-ton loader with automatic transmission and an Indigenous BS III engine.
Versions of electric forklifts made by OM PIMESPO:
- XE20 4W is a 4-wheel electric forklift truck with a lifting capacity of 2 tons, with two drive motors and a powerful 48V / 575Ah battery for organizing continuous work in 2 shifts;
- EVX25 / EVX30 / EVX35 – electric forklift trucks with a lifting capacity of 2.5 / 3.0 / 3.5 tons;
- EVX15/EVX20 are 1.5/2.0-ton electric forklift trucks with single motors for lifting and steering operations and dual controllers.
Other warehousing supplies:
- XT20/XT50 tractors with a carrying capacity of 1.5/2.0 tons for horizontal towing of goods;
- XR16 reach truck with a load capacity of 1.6 tons, with three travel speeds and 360-degree electric steering;
- two-speed electric stacker CTX 16 with a lifting capacity of 1.6 tons, with a touch platform for the operator, proximity sensors, and a speed reduction system when cornering;
- TLX 20 20-ton battery-powered pallet truck with CAN-BUS controller standard.