White Forklift owner’s, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogs, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|White MA30-MA50 Operator Manual [PDF]||37.3kb||Download|
|White MA30C-60C Service Manual [PDF]||38kb||Download|
|White MOBILIFT Service Manual [PDF]||1.1Mb||Download|
|White MSB-20 / MSB-25 / MSB-30 / MSB-35 Repair Parts Catalog [PDF]||6.6Mb||Download|
White Forklift Service Manuals PDF
White Motor Corporation was founded in 1900 in the United States and produced cars, buses, trucks, and military equipment. In 1956, the White company acquired the White Lift Truck brand and began manufacturing forklifts under that brand.
Forklift manufacturing became one of White’s most successful businesses, and in 1979 it switched entirely to forklift manufacturing and was renamed “White Forklift.” For many years White Forklift has been one of the leading forklift manufacturers in the world.
However, in 1990 White Forklift was sold to the British company Lansing Bagnall, which was acquired in 2006 by Linde Material Handling. As a result of these deals, forklift trucks under the White brand were discontinued.
The “White Lift Truck” brand is not affiliated with White Motor Corporation but is owned by another forklift company.
The White Lift Truck brand offers various forklift trucks of different types and applications. Here are some of the more famous White Lift Truck models:
- The EVO series electric forklift is compact and maneuverable, ideal for working in narrow spaces. It has a load capacity of 1 to 2.5 tons and can operate on a single battery charge for up to 8 hours.
- G series diesel forklift: This heavy-duty forklift has a lifting capacity of 2.5 to 16 tons, designed for use in large warehouses and industrial premises. It has high cross-country ability and a powerful diesel engine.
- VNA Series Side Dump Forklift: This specialized forklift is designed to work in narrow aisles in high-density warehouses. It can move sideways and has a load capacity of up to 1.5 tons.
- M Series Multifunctional Forklift: This is a versatile forklift that can be used for various tasks, including loading and unloading goods, stacking goods on shelves, and transporting goods over short distances. It has a load capacity of 1 to 5 tons.
- C Series Container Forklift: This forklift is specially designed for handling containers. It has a load capacity of up to 10 tons and can handle containers of various sizes.
In addition to the models listed above, White Lift Truck offers other forklift models that can be customized and adapted to the customer’s specific needs.