Utilev Forklift owner’s, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogs, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Utilev 1.3-2.0t 3-Wheel Battery Counterbalanced Forklift Truck UT15PTE, UT16PTE, UT18PTE, UT20PTE Service Manual [PDF]||624.7kb||Download|
|Utilev 2.0t-2.5t Internal Combustion Counterbalanced Forklift Truck UT20 / 25P Parts Manual [PDF]||11.2Mb||Download|
|Utilev UT12-20PTE Technical Specifications [PDF]||1.6Mb||Download|
|Utilev UT13-20PTE Technical Specifications [PDF]||1.6Mb||Download|
|Utilev UT15-18P Technical Specifications [PDF]||2.1Mb||Download|
|Utilev UT15WE Technical Specifications [PDF]||1.8Mb||Download|
|Utilev Ut20 35P Ut25c Ut30c Operation and Maintenance Manual [PDF]||6.5Mb||Download|
|Utilev UT20-35P Technical Specifications [PDF]||2Mb||Download|
|Utilev UT25P Manual [PDF]||2.2Mb||Download|
|Utilev UT25P, UT25C, UT30P, UT30C Operation and Maintenance Manual [PDF]||2.2Mb||Download|
|Utilev UT50-70P Technical Specifications [PDF]||2.2Mb||Download|
|Utilev UT80-100P Technical Specifications [PDF]||251.3kb||Download|
Utilev UT25P Manual PDF
The American company NACCO Materials Handling Ltd owns the well-known brand UTILEV, which manufactures warehouse equipment. This firm manufactures its equipment across the world.
This method, which complies with all current regulations, offers comfortable labor and practical maintenance.
Chinese UTILEV forklifts come in a variety of models with various technological features. In addition, the equipment’s high-quality components and simplicity make maintenance simple and quick to do. Engine options for the Chinese forklift UTILEV include dual-fuel, gas, and diesel.
The forklift’s control system is comparable to a car’s control system. In addition, the cab’s design was created with the appropriate ergonomic criteria in mind, ensuring the operator has a pleasant workspace.
Due to its straightforward yet dependable construction, the Chinese UTILEV forklift may be repaired without computers or diagnostic tools.
Any engine, including Yanmar Diesel (Yanmar engine manuals PDF), NissanGasoline (manuals for Nissan forklifts), GCT Gas, Dual Fuel Engines, Low Vibration, and Noise Single Speed Powershift Transmissions, can be used with UTILEV forklifts.
- UT15-18P: Yanmar 2.6L Diesel (32.8kW) or GCT 2.1L Gas / Dual Fuel (31.5LW) engines
- Transmission: Single Speed Powershift
- Masts: 2-section without free lift, 2-section with free lift, 3-section with free lift (class II)
- Carriages: 1000 or 1100 mm (Class II)
- Forks: 920mm or 1070mm or 1150mm x 100 x 35mm, (Class II)
- Standard pneumatic tires: drive wheels 6.50–10-10PR; driven wheels 5.00–8-10PR
- Options include vertical exhaust, muffler – gas 3-way catalyst, air intake with pre-filter, dual air filter, hydraulic oil filter, integrated side-shift and fork positioner, hydraulic valves, and hoses – 3 and 4-section, cabin with/without a heater, driver’s seat with support and shock absorbers, rear work lights, superelastic tires.
The acclaimed, clean, and quiet Yanmar engine, the GCT gas engine, the Nissan gasoline engine, or the dual fuel engine with a single-gear transmission and minimal vibration are all options for UTILEV forklifts.