Hyundai Skid Steer HSL1500T, HSL1500T, HSL650-7A, HSL850-7A and Wheel Loader Hl730-9S, HL740-7, HL757-9S, HL780-7A, HL930A, HL930A XT, SL763: operators, service and maintenance manuals, error codes list, DTC, spare parts manuals & catalogues, wiring diagrams, schematics free download PDF
- Hyundai Trucks Workshop, Service and Owner’s Manuals PDF
- Hyundai Xcient Owner’s and Maintenance Manuals PDF
Skid Steer Loaders
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Hyundai HSL1500T, HSL1500T TRACK Wheel Manual [PDF]||3Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HSL650-7A Skid steer loaders Service Manual [PDF]||6.3Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HSL850-7A Skid steer loaders Service Manual [PDF]||5.9Mb||Download|
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Hyundai Hl730-9S Loader Specification [PDF]||1.1Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HL730-9S Service Manual [PDF]||40Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HL740-7 Service Manual [PDF]||11.4Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HL740-9S Wheel loader Service Manual [PDF]||38.7Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HL757-9S Service Manual [PDF]||37.6Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HL760-9S Service Manual [PDF]||36.1Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HL770-7 Service Manual [PDF]||3.9Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HL770-9S Service Manual [PDF]||32.2Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HL780-7A Service Manual [PDF]||9.9Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HL780-7A Service Operating Manual [PDF]||9.9Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HL780-9S Service Manual [PDF]||34.6Mb||Download|
|Hyundai HL930A, HL930A XT Operation & Maintenance Manual [PDF]||29.8Mb||Download|
|Hyundai SL733 Service Manual [PDF]||5.9Mb||Download|
|Hyundai SL763 Service Manual [PDF]||5.9Mb||Download|
|Hyundai SL765 Service Manual [PDF]||13.2Mb||Download|
Hyundai front loaders are designed for earthmoving, transport, and material handling operations. In these machines, the size of the windshield and cab has been increased, and a computer system has been installed. The number of axles is 4×4.
The Hyundai front loader is a multifunctional piece of equipment that combines the functions of a bulldozer, planner, and excavator. Technically, such a machine is a wheeled chassis consisting of two parts on an articulated joint, a bucket on the facade of the structure, and a cab for the operator. Depending on the technical characteristics, all presented models of Hyundai wheel loaders are divided into three series:
- 9S (HL730-9S, HL740-9S, HL757-9S, HL-760-9S, HL-770-9S, HL780-9S) – have engine power from 123/92 to 344/257, weight from 9800–30000 kg, bucket volume from 1.7–4.8 m3, as well as a range of unloading heights of 2.7–3.3 m;
- SHANDONG (SL733, SL735, SL763, SL763S, SL765 – weigh from 10200 to 16800 kg, equipped with a bucket, with a volume of 1.7-3.0 m3, unloading height depending on the model, can vary from 2.79 m to 3.15 m.;
- 7 (HL730-7, HL740-7, HL757-7, HL760-7, HL770-7, HL780-7a) – have a weight of 9700-29300 kg, bucket volume 1.5-5.1 m3, engine power 125- 335 hp, as well as an unloading height from 2.73 m to 4.51 m. This series of loaders are equipped with Cummins diesel engines, Kawasaki hydraulics, and Toshiba electronics.
Hyundai HL730 front loader is equipped with a 1.5-1.8 m³ bucket. The unit is designed for loading lumpy and bulk materials and earthworks.
- Weight – 9700 kg.
- Wheel formula – 4×4.
- Tipping load – 6790 kg.
- The Cummins B3.9-C diesel engine with four cylinders of 3900 cm³ is installed. The power of the internal combustion engine is 93 kW.
- The rotational speed is 2200 rpm.
- Cylinder diameter – 102 mm.
- The piston stroke is 120 mm.
- Automatic checkpoint.
- Speed - 37 km / h.
- Ground clearance – 370 mm.
- Wheelbase – 2750 mm.
- Dimensions – 6850x2450x3170 mm.
- The maximum bucket suspension height is 3640 mm.
- Battery installed.
- The fuel tank has a capacity of 202 liters.
- Hydraulic tank – 95 l.
- The hydraulic cycle is 9 seconds.
- Unloading height – 2730 mm.
- The hydraulic pump delivers 140 l/min.
Model Hyundai HL740-7 has a mass of 11500 kg. The turbocharged diesel engine has six cylinders. The volume of the internal combustion engine is 5900 cm³. Engine power – 129 kW. The rotational speed is about 2200 rpm. Speed - 36.3 km / h. Ground clearance – 417 mm. Wheelbase – 2900 mm. Dimensions – 7230x2550x3260 mm. Bucket suspension height – 3830 mm. The volume of the fuel tank is 228 liters. Hydraulic tank – 105 l. Bucket capacity – 1.78 m³.
Model HL760 is designed for unloading and earthmoving operations. Wheel formula – 4×4. Weight – 1790 kg. Installed turbocharged diesel engine. The number of cylinders – is 6. Engine capacity – 6700 cm³. ICE power – 160 kW. Cylinder diameter – 107 mm. Speed - 34.3 km / h. Ground clearance is 420 mm. Dimensions – 8000x2900x3440 mm. Bucket suspension height – 4150 mm. The volume of the fuel tank is 330 liters.
The Hyundai HL780-9S model has the following specifications:
- Weight – 29300 kg.
- 250 kW engine.
- Rotation frequency – 2000 rpm.
- Speed - 34.3 km / h.
- Dimensions – 9340x3450x3805 mm.
- The volume of the fuel tank is 470 liters.
- Bucket unloading height – 3300 mm.
- Bucket volume – 4.3 m³.