DAF trucks PDF Workshop Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Parts Catalog free download
DAF trucks PDF manuals
|File||File Size||Download Links|
|DAF 1160 Maintenance Manual [PDF]||6.2Mb||Download|
|DAF 66 1972 User Manual [PDF]||5.3Mb||Download|
|DAF LF cabs [PDF]||1.6Mb||Download|
|DAF LF Electric Infosheet [PDF]||3.5Mb||Download|
|DAF LF Euro 6 Manual [PDF]||1.2Mb||Download|
|DAF MX 13 Euro 6 Engine [PDF]||5.6Mb||Download|
|DAF MX 13 manual [PDF]||9.6Mb||Download|
|DAF PACCAR MX-11 engines [PDF]||5.9Mb||Download|
|DAF PACCAR MX-13 engines [PDF]||6.3Mb||Download|
|DAF Trainee Doc MX-13 Engine Service Manual [PDF]||9.6Mb||Download|
|DAF Vehicle Stability Control 66033-EN [PDF]||951.3kb||Download|
|DAF Wiring Diagrams for all models [PDF]||237.6kb||Download|
|DAF XF brochure [PDF]||3.4Mb||Download|
|DAF XF cabs [PDF]||3.6Mb||Download|
|DAF XF CF Euro 4, 5 Electrical Wiring Diagrams [PDF]||14.8Mb||Download|
|DAF XF Euro 6 manual [PDF]||7.8Mb||Download|
|DAF XF FAR Long Distance [PDF]||5.8Mb||Download|
DAF Engines Manuals PDF
|File||File Size||Download Links|
|DAF DA 475, DD 575, DS575, DF 615, DT 615 Diesel Engines Manual [PDF]||4.6Mb||Download|
|DAF DD 575, DF 615, DT 615 Diesel Engine Workshop Manual [PDF]||2.2Mb||Download|
|DAF DF 615 M, DD 575 M, DT 615 M Operator’s Manual [PDF]||3.9Mb||Download|
DAF (Netherlands) is a manufacturer of powerful chassis and saddle tractors, which are in high demand due to impeccable assembly, which ensures the high reliability and efficiency of this cargo equipment. The history of the brand began in the 1920s of the last century, when the Brothers Van Dorna brothers began to release trailers. Since 1932, the company became called Van Doorne’s Aanhangwagen Fabriek (DAF). At the end of World War II, she began to produce civilian and military cargo equipment, buses. In the 60s, DAF had a passenger compartment, which in 1972 passed to Volvo. Currently, DAF Trucks is the largest manufacturer of cargo equipment. The lineup of the truck car DAF is represented by series – XF, CF, LF, each of which includes models with different dimensional and technical characteristics.
The first heavy trucks of the XF95 series were released in 1987, and in 2005 the release of the DAF XF 105 model began, which was recognized as a “truck of the year” and immediately took leading positions among trucks with similar characteristics. This cargo equipment is designed to transport heavy goods on long -range routes.
The total mass of the models of this line is 18, 26, 32 tons. Variants of wheeled bases:
- 2-axle versions-4,2-6.9 m;
- 3-axle-3.1-4.55 m;
- 4-axis-4.8 m;
- tractor trucks – 3.6 m.
The new modifications of DAF XF 105 meet Euro-4 and Euro-5 standards. DAF offers several constructive options that differ among themselves by the power of the motor, full mass and other technical characteristics.
- options for execution of the cab. There are only two of them. The height of the cabin of the first type is 1.735 m, the length is 2.25 m. In the Super Space modification, the height is 2.105 m. The driver’s place is equipped with its own air suspension. There are: climate control with an integrated filtration air system, microwave, a small refrigerator.
- Engine. The power of engines used to configure DAF XF 105-410-, 460-, 510 hp. New modifications of trucks can be equipped with modern Paccar MX-13 engines for 12.9 liters (412-510 hp) and Paccar MX-11 by 10.8 liters (435 hp) compliance with the Euro-6 standard.
- gearboxes-6-speed manual transmission, 12- and 16-speed automatic transmission.
Heavy cars can have a drive bridge with wheel gearboxes that allow cargo equipment to operate in difficult road conditions. Trucks DAF series XF 105 are equipped with security systems:
- ASR – anti -scenery control;
- VSC – course stability;
- Hill Holder in combination with AS-Tronic KP-touling help on the slope;
- Traditional ABS.
In the early 90s of the last century, DAF began the production of medium-tank cargo cars 65, 75, 85, intended for operation on urban, intercity and international lines. Their significant advantage is low operating expenses. At the beginning of our century, medium -tonnage trucks officially began to be indicated by the letters CF. Full mass of representatives of the DAF CF lineup:
- S65 – 18 tons;
- CF75 and CF85-18-32 t.
- DAFs use engines to equip medium -tank trucks and tractors:
- 6-cylinder, with a volume of 6.7 liters, power-220-280 hp;
- with a volume of 9.2 liters, with a capacity of up to 360 hp;
- with a volume of 12.9 liters, with a capacity of 510 hp.
DAF uses its own manufacturing and environmentally friendly ICEs of American manufacturers. The Euro-6 format presents the Paccar PX-7, MX-11, MX-13 engines. Their power is 360, 410, 460, 510 hp.
- Day Cab – height 1.6 m, a sleeping bag is absent;
- Sleep Cab – has one sleeping place;
- Space CAB, height – 2.23 m, two sleeping places and other convenient components.
Different models of the LF series trucks, the production of which began in 2001, have a total mass of 6-21 tons. The peculiarity of this line is a combination of their own own mass and good carrying capacity, provided technically by the advanced chassis. Supporting for the LF chassis – self -lifting platforms, vans of various designs and functionality, devices used in the communhosis.
When equipping trucks of the LF series are used:
- PACCAR FR (4.5 l) and GR engines (6.7 l). The FR and GR series have 6 modifications of different capacities. All these engines are characterized by the correspondence of the Euro-5 standard, a small level of noise, efficiency, operational reliability and safety.
- CPP-5-, 6-, 9-speed mechanical ZF and EATON. Automatic KP can be installed by order.
- cabin. DAF offers two design options for the cab – Day Cab and Sleeper Cab. They are characterized by a bulky windshield, 6 mirrors, comfortable shelves.
Most of the new LF series models are supplied in standard configuration with technically advanced systems that increase the reliability of the vehicle:
- ACC-adaptive cruise control. Saves the permissible interval to ahead of the walking vehicle.
- FCW – a warning about the frontal clash. It forms a warning signal to the driver about the risk of an accident and slowly slows down the vehicle.
- LDWS – warning about the leave of the strip. LDWS forms a signal when the car leaves the strip along which it moves.